Skip to main content

Facial Masks: Etude House, Esfolio and Baroness

I am trying to include the facial mask to my daily skin care routine. However, I was so lazy to do this every night. So I decided to do it every Friday night to de-stress and relax after a work week. 

The Etude House facial masks are my favorites because it has a rich amount of liquid essences included in a single pack.  I noticed that it made my skin soft, smooth and minimized the visibility of pores right after I used it. I looked fresh! haha! 


The Esfolio and Baroness facial masks are the affordable masks which I bought from the recent BeautyMnl's sale. It costs Php 44 for Esfolio  and Php 30 for Baroness. I was intrigued to try because of the customers's good feedback. So far, the Esfolio's Pearl Essence Mask is my new fave, it achieved the skin effects that I experienced on EH's facial masks. The only thing that I don't like is the amount of liquid essences which are enough for a single use unlike the EH's facial masks.
For the Esfolio's Collagen Jelly Pack, haven't tried it yet. I bought the jelly pack as a reserve once I finished up my Olay Micro sculpting moisturizing cream. The Esfolio's Collagen Jelly Pack costs Php 375 during the sale.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angry Birds Level 5-17 Cleared!!!!

Another level cleared.. wooooot! This level is much easier.  You just need to target the first porky. After hitting it, you must aim to hit the 2 woods in the middle. See below photo.. Hope my idea helps. Enjoy playing angry birds! :) Cheers,

The Wedding Church

Finally,after several scouting, we already have a church - the  Archdiocesan Shrine of Jesus, The Way, The Truth & The Life located near SMX of Mall of Asia in Pasay City.  Thanks to my dear friend Duday for helping me out. It was so hard to find a slot for December 11. Most of the churches we visited including this church were fully booked. Last February 26, 2011, I called the Shrine if there's an available slot and there was, the date is December 17. We went back to pencil book the date and we were so lucky that there's an available slot for December 11 so we booked it on the spot. I'm happy w e have met the two criteria i mentioned on my previous post. photo images credits to: http://shotnroll.com/2009/08/comin-home/ We went back to the church last March 4, 2011 for the reservation payment.We paid a 50% of the total contract price of the church which amounts to Php12,500, non-refundable. So no backing out.. ahahaha! The church assistant also discussed the cont

Florist and Reception Stylist

I've known Amaranthus Event Stylist thru my friend Alma. She referred me to her AE named Mr. Renante Tutop, Ren for short. Alma suggested him because he did a great job on her wedding last February 2010 at the Glass Garden. The entourage flowers and the overall design of her wedding reception is enchantingly beautiful.